NACHC Mobile 14.0.11 Freeware
Recommended Applications for Windows
About NACHC Mobile
Founded in 1971, the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) serves as the national health care advocacy organization for America’s medically underserved and uninsured and the community health centers...
Founded in 1971, the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) serves as the national health care advocacy organization for America’s medically underserved and uninsured and the community health centers that serve as their health care home.
NACHC works in conjunction with state and regional primary care associations, health center controlled networks and other public and private sector organizations to expand health care access to all in need.
With this resource, the mobile app will provide users with the ability to:
- View and edit your profile
- Full access to event resources
- View, update and send notes on your event sessions
- Browse speaker information
- Check out exhibitors and the exhibit hall floor plan
- Set reminders for events and receive alerts
- Connect through Facebook and LinkedIn
Technical Details about NACHC Mobile
National Association of Community Health Centers
Here you can find the changelog of NACHC Mobile since it was posted on our website on 2019-10-24 02:32:59.
The latest version is 14.0.11 and it was updated on 2021-01-24 02:35:46. See below the changes in each version.
NACHC Mobile version 14.0.11
Release Date: 2020-06-19
Changes: - Bug fixes & Improvement
NACHC Mobile version 14.0.10
Release Date: 2020-03-04
Changes: Bug Fixes
NACHC Mobile version 14.0.9
Release Date: 2020-02-25
Changes: - Improvement in directory search
- Users can suppress their email, work phone, home phone and addresses from Profile
- Alerts based on user's location and time zone
- Ability to invite attendees in personal sessions
- Design enhancements and fixes
- Overall app performance improvement
Here you can find apps that are similar with NACHC Mobile.